Approved Training Course
Hypnotic World International Academy of Hypnotherapy
Professional Hypnotherapy Course - South Yorkshire
Study at your own pace. Distance learning with optional practical tuition in all areas of hypnotherapy.
Reasons to start a career as hypnotherapist
The course is enjoyable and informative way to learn the useful skill of hypnosis and helps students to improve their own abilities as well as those of their clients. Setting up your own hypnotherapy practice can also be financially rewarding as you can work when you like, and set a fee that suits you (£40-£50 a session is often charged even at the lower end of the scale).
- You can qualify in months and have a career for life as a Hypnotherapist and there is no upper age limit required for practitioners.
- Training as a Hypnotherapist is very rewarding as you are helping others to achieve their potential as well as furthering your own
personal and professional development.
- Stipulate the fees that you rightly deserve. You could be earning in a day the same amount or more as many others do in a week! The Course
includes a complete guide to marketing and promoting your business, including free listing in our Find a Therapist directory.
Working the hours you want to - as any self employed person will testify - is rewarding; take your holidays whenever you wish - start and
finish your sessions at times which are convenient for you.
- Diploma and designator letters (DHP.Acc.Hyp) after your name.
- Two years free membership to the Professional Hypnotherapy Practitioner Association upon qualifying allows you to obtain a free membership
listing on the PHPA website. Other benefits also apply.
- Pay As You Learn - online or by cheque. Use the Ordering section to follow students' footsteps and take the Professional Hypnotherapy Course.